Working in High Risk | Outreach Rescue
Working in High Risk Confined Spaces – Water or other Industry
This course meets the needs of those who are required to work in or around confined spaces classed as high risk.
- Review of confined spaces regulations 1997
- Risk Assessments, safe systems of work and permits to work
- Detection of environmental change in confined spaces
- Use of gas monitors and other test equipment, dealing with atmospheric issues
- PPE, safety equipment and recovery equipment
- Preparation, checking and use of self contained breathing apparatus
- Dealing with emergencies
Physically fit for this type of work.
Assessments will include practical exercises and a multiple choice exam.
Certification is valid for 3 years from date of issue. For those wishing to obtain City and Guilds 6150 – 03/53 certification an additional fee of £40 is payable.
Delegate to Tutor ratio