Working in Low Risk | Outreach Rescue
Working in Low Risk Confined Spaces – Water or other Industry
This course meets the needs of those who are required to work in or around confined spaces classed as low risk.
- Review of confined spaces regulations 1997
- Confirmation of categories
- Use of gas monitor
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Control and safety systems
- PPE requirements
- Awareness of environmental conditions
- Carry out safe working practices under exercise conditions
- Dealing with emergencies
Physically fit for this type of work.
Assessments will include practical exercises and a multiple choice exam.
Certification is valid for 3 years from date of issue. For those wishing to obtain City and Guilds 6150 – 02/52 certification an additional fee of £40 is payable.
Delegate to Tutor ratio