Water Rescue Responder | Outreach Rescue
Water Rescue Responder
This course is designed for those who require a high level of water safety and rescue training. Courses are available that meet all existing national standards.
- Wading, defensive swimming, aggressive swimming
- Reach Rescues
- Knots, anchors and pulleys
- Lowers and vectors
- Boats, sleds and pathways
- Tethered rescues
- Cableways and safety systems
- Health and safety and medical issues
- Running rescues
Water awareness training. Physically fit for this type of work.
Assessments will take the form of practical exercises
Certificates of attendance will be issued by Outreach Rescue and will be valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Delegate to Tutor ratio