Safe Work at Height - Competent Person InspectioN
This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in the periodic inspection of PPE used for safe work at height.
Candidates will develop practical skills and theoretical understanding in a range of areas:
- Relevant legislation and good practice guidance
- Inspection regimes
- Record keeping
- CE approvals
- Details of limitations of equipment
- Potential misuse of equipment
- Attachments, anchors and loadings
- Risk assessments, safe systems of work
- PPE selection, fitting and application
Basic knowledge of safe work at height.
1 day (8 hours) duration of course is dependent on the range of equipment inspected.
Assessments will take the form of a practical test and a written examination.
Certification is valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Delegate to Tutor ratio
For more information Call 01248 601 546
or email email@example.com
AT A GLANCE
Safe Work at Height - Competent Person Inspection
Days: 1 (8 hours)
Ratio: 1:8 max
Dates & prices
Dates available on request
Call 01248 601 546