Water Safety and Awareness
This course is designed for those who require a high level of water safety and rescue training. Courses are available that meet all existing national standards.
- Wading, defensive swimming, aggressive swimming
- Reach Rescues
- Knots, anchors and pulleys
- Lowers and vectors
- Boats, sleds and pathways
- Tethered rescues
- Cableways and safety systems
- Health and safety and medical issues
- Running rescues
Physically fit for this type of work.
Assesments to take the form of practical exercises.
Certificates of attendance will be issued by Outreach Rescue and will be valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Delegate to Tutor ratio
For more information Call 01248 601 546
or email email@example.com
AT A GLANCE
Water Rescue Responder
Ratio: 1:6 max
Dates & prices
Dates available on request
Call 01248 601 546