Supervising Work in Confined Spaces – Water or other Industry
This course is for those who supervise entrants to confined spaces of class medium and high risk.
- Review of confined spaces regulations 1997
- Understanding of confined spaces classifications
- Risk assessments
- Briefings and safety awareness
- Communication systems
- Confirmation of risk levels
- Control systems
- PPE, gas monitors
- Permit to work and control systems
- Emergency procedures
- Hygiene and decontamination
Physically fit for this type of work.
Assessments will include practical exercises and a multiple choice exam.
Certification is valid for 3 years from date of issue. For those wishing to obtain City and Guilds 6150 – 04/54 certification an additional fee of £40 is payable.
Delegate to Tutor ratio
For more information Call 01248 601 546
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AT A GLANCE
Supervising Work in Confined Space – Water or other Industry
Ratio: 1:6 Max
Dates & prices
Dates available on request
Call 01248 601 546